Partnerships Manager at Refraction Media
Published: 17 January 2024
Refraction Media, Australia’s number one STEM media company and publisher of CareerswithSTEM.com, is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual who has an interest in STEM or education and a proven sales, business or partnerships track record to join our team as a Partnerships Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced, autonomous and innovative environment.
As Partnerships Manager at Refraction Media, you work with the leadership team to identify new partnership opportunities, deliver compelling sponsorship proposals and secure mutually beneficial financial agreements. You will have the opportunity to travel interstate to meet with people and organisations who share our vision: to inspire a smarter future.
Your interest in STEM, education, health, the environment, entrepreneurship or gender equality, alongside a deep understanding of the Australian university ecosystem will be an advantage.
This is a 4-day per week, 100% remote role and involves interstate travel.
- Proactively seek out and connect with potential partners and sponsors, identifying client needs and delivering compelling partnership proposals in person and via video meetings
- Foster long-term relationships with our partners while identifying and forming new partnerships.
- Utilise the company’s CRM system and maintain accurate customer data
- Collaborate with internal teams, including editorial and production to develop innovative, integrated solutions and deliver outstanding results.
- Work autonomously though collaboratively and a creative and approachable team.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM, business, marketing, or a related field. A focus on STEM education or a science, health or technology background is a plus.
- Proven success in end-to-end new partnership development including identifying new partnership opportunities, qualifying leads, conducting face-to-face client meetings, pitching new ideas, tailoring detailed and compelling partnership proposals, nurturing relationships, handling negotiations and following high-value deals through to close.(3-5 years experience)
- Understanding of the Australian university education landscape.
- Exceptional networking, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to travel for client meetings and industry events as needed.
At Refraction Media, we believe in the power of STEM, science, research and innovation to inspire and shape the future. Join our small, dynamic team and make a difference in the lives of students and educators worldwide. Package includes flexible work environment that encourages creativity and personal growth.
If you are a motivated individual with a strong business acumen and a passion for STEM education, we want to hear from you. To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are interested in joining Refraction Media. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com